Keep visiting this page for news updates which we'll add from time to time. If there's something you'd like to see on this page do get in touch.

Construction Industry Scheme

If you work in the construction industry and pay subcontractors you will probably need to be CIS registered and submit monthly returns.

Value Added Tax (VAT)

If your turnover in the previous 12 months is over £77,000 you probably need to be VAT registered which means you can charge and in some cases reclaim VAT.

Companies House

If you run a limited company or a limited liability partnership (LLP) then you have certain things to register each year at Companies House (e.g. Abbreviated Accounts & Annual Return).

Self Assessment Tax

There are many reasons why you may need to complete an annual self assessment tax return.

Our website uses cookies to help make it more useful and reliable, some essential cookies may have been set already.
If you continue to use our website, we'll assume you're happy to accept the cookies anyway. more info