Whether your business is large or small, you'll need some kind of year end accounts prepared.

  • If you're a sole trader or partnership, you will need accounts prepared which can then be fed into your self assessment tax return.
  • If you run a limited company, then you have a legal obligation to complete statutory accounts to HMRC along with your corporation tax return. You will also need to submit abbreviated accounts to Companies House.
  • If you run a limited liability partnership, you have similar legal obligations to that of a limited company.

In addition to preparing your year end accounts, we can also help you to evaluate your business performance and plan effectively to maximise future returns. At Numbers, we want to help you minimise your tax exposure so that you can take full advantage of tax opportunities and reliefs and also meet the increasingly complex requirements for HMRC so you don't incur any harsh penalties.

Our website uses cookies to help make it more useful and reliable, some essential cookies may have been set already.
If you continue to use our website, we'll assume you're happy to accept the cookies anyway. more info